The Cambridge Program is an international pre-university preparation program from Cambridge University in England, which offers high school students the opportunity to pursue up to 45 hours of college credit and earn Bright Futures Scholarships as well as the prestigious Cambridge Diploma while working towards high school graduation requirements.
The Cambridge Diploma, which is recognized in over 160 countries, is a distinguished award requiring passing scores on seven college level exams. This accomplishment guarantees both college credit-by-examination and the Florida Academic Scholars award.
Interested students must apply and qualify for one of the limited seats during the open enrollment period during his/her eighth-grade year. For the upcoming school year, interested students may apply during the enrollment dates beginning January 4th-February 18th at 4:00 pm.
- Step 1: Submit an online application here!
- Applications will be available during Open Enrollment from January 4th through February 18th at 4:00pm.
- Step 2: After you submit your application, you will select your testing date and location on your Parent Portal.
- Step 3: Attend the informational meeting with a parent at the Tenoroc High School Cafeteria (February 8th at 6pm)
Available test dates and locations are:
- January 29th – 8:15am-12:00 – George Jenkins High School or Haines City High School
- February 2nd – 2:30pm-6:00 – Bartow High School or Haines City High School
- February 5th —8:15am-12:00—Tenoroc High School or George Jenkins High School
- February 12th – 8:15am-12:00pm – Tenoroc High School or Winter Haven High School
- February 19th —8:15-12:00pm—Winter Haven High School
- February 26th—8:15am-12:00-Winter Haven High School