The Cambridge Program is an international pre-university preparation program from Cambridge University in England, which offers high school students the opportunity to pursue up to 45 hours of college credit and earn Bright Futures Scholarships as well as the prestigious Cambridge Diploma while working towards high school graduation requirements.
The Cambridge Diploma, which is recognized in over 160 countries, is a distinguished award requiring passing scores on seven college level exams. This accomplishment guarantees both college credit-by-examination and the Florida Academic Scholars award.
Interested students must apply and qualify for one of the limited seats during the open enrollment period during his/her eighth-grade year. For the upcoming school year, interested students may apply during the enrollment dates beginning January 9th-February 15th.
- Step 1: Submit an online application here!
- Applications will be available during Open Enrollment from January 9th through February 15th.
- Step 2: After you submit your application, you will select your testing date and location on your Parent Portal.
- Step 3: Attend the informational meeting with a parent at the Tenoroc High School Cafeteria. Date: TBA
Available test dates and locations are:
- February 4th —8:15am-11:45am—Tenoroc High School or Haines City High School
- February 11th – 8:15am-11:45am – Winter Haven High School
- February 17th —2:30pm-6:00pm—Bartow High School, Haines City High School, Tenoroc High School or Winter Haven High School
- February 25th—8:15am-11:45am-Bartow High School